Terms and Conditions
- No Certificate of Completion will be issued until all fees are paid.
- The School will complete the course within a reasonable amount of time: delays caused by mechanical failure, unsafe driving conditions due to adverse weather or any other reason over which it has no control, the School will not be held responsible.
- In the operation of a motor vehicle, there are certain hazards and risks. The Student does hereby specifically assume all such risks as may be incurred in the normal operation of a motor vehicle during the course of instruction. Each School vehicle is fully insured with liability coverage in the amount of $100,000/$300,000/$50,000. The Student agrees to completely release the School and its associates from any liability and all claims or courses of action resulting and arising from damages or injuries suffered by the Student during this course to the extent that claims shall not be covered by the School insurance coverage
- An additional fee of $10 DOLLARS PER LESSON applies if Student requests to be picked up at home or work (Unless a package is bought)
Additional instruction or service if needed (for teens) will be as follows:
- Additional behind-the-wheel instruction at the rate of $95 per 2 hour lesson.
- Use of School vehicle for North Carolina DMV road test (1 hour practice before test and 1 hour for test) at the rate of $95.
Additional instruction or service if needed (for adults) will be as follows:
- Additional behind-the-wheel instruction at the rate of $125 per 2 hour lesson.
- Use of School vehicle for North Carolina DMV road test (1 hour practice before test and 1 hour for test) at the rate of $125
- Dates and times for in-car instruction will be given to Student in advance and adhered to. In the event of unforeseen contingencies, the School may make changes as far in advance as possible (no less than 48-hours notice) and all parties notified by telephone or in-person. The School requires 48-hours notice by the Student to cancel a scheduled appointment. Instructional materials will be provided by the School for the Student's use. The materials will remain the property of the School
- The School cannot and does not guarantee that the Student, upon completion of the course, will successfully pass the examinations given by the Division of Motor Vehicles or that the Adult driver will pass the driving test. The School does agree to exert its best efforts in teaching the Student to meet the requirement of the Division of Motor Vehicles
- This agreement constitutes the entire contract between the school and the student, and any verbal assurances or promises not contained herein shall bind neither the school nor the student
- This school is licensed by the State of North Carolina, Division of Motor Vehicles
- The school will not refund monies if services have been rendered, but will if they have not.
- In the case of a cancellation, we MUST have at least a 48 hour (2 BUSINESS DAYS) notice. Our business days are Monday - Friday. If you must cancel within 48 hours of your appointment, there will be a $25 cancellation fee. This fee shall be paid before the next driver education lesson begins.
I have read and undestood the above Terms and Conditions carefully and completely confirmed